Hello all, I’m not dead! Just busy taking care of things that I’ve gotten behind on. Regular posts will be coming soon!
Check out 15 on the 15th: fifteen curious things found on the web in the past month.
I’ve always been interested in what blog other people read, so I’m going to pick 15 interesting things that showed up on my feed the past month and share them with you. I read a lot of different blogs, so it’ll probably be pretty eclectic. Enjoy!
1. Eating Vegetarian? 7 Cooking Blogs to Check Out Right Now, The Kitchn
2. Adding Bra Strap Carriers to your dresses and tops, Dixie DIY
3. Depression Part Two, Hyperbole and a Half
4. The World’s Most Ironic Mother’s Day Card, Epbot
5. ”Is This What Respect Feels Like?” A Real Wonder Woman Speaks Out, Epbot
6. How-To: Brew Sake, MAKE
7. 25 Most Dangerous Craigslist Adjectives Exposed, Projectophile
8. The Doctor Who post I can never write, The Bloggess
9. Make Easy Porch Lights, Dollar Store Crafts
10. How to Ride a Werewolf, Finishing School Books (looks like this is an offshoot of Gail Carriger’s books)
11. International Politics, Courtesy of Matt, Cheezburger.com
12. Free pattern: Favorite Tee Dress revamped, icandy handmade
13. Roasted Pecan Broccoli, Slim Palate
14. Master Closet Baskets, diy Design Fanatic
15. Sockupied Summer 2013 Preview, Knitting Daily