Well, it looks like we all survived the apocalypse, so that was a good thing that happened in 2012. Altogether, I can’t really say I’ll miss 2012, or that it will be particularly memorable. Stuff happened. I’ve certainly had years that were worse.
I’m thankful to 2012 for bringing a new car and a new job for the husband. I’m hopeful that 2013 will bring better things, including fewer hospital stays for family. And on that note, better health and treatment for my mother.
There are some general and specific things I’d like to accomplish in 2013, and I expect all of you to hold me to it. Here goes:
- a real vacation with my husband (even if it’s just a long weekend–it’s been FIVE years!)
- better health
- pay off a significant chunk of debt
- devote more time to getting my work out there
- at least five publication credits
- read all the books
- start remodeling the house (at least two rooms complete)
- knit lots of awesome things
- get the etsy resale shop off the ground