Check out 15 on the 15th: fifteen curious things found on the web in the past month.
I’ve always been interested in what blogs other people read, so I’m going to pick 15 interesting things that showed up on my feed the past month and share them with you. I read a lot of different blogs, so it’ll probably be pretty eclectic. Enjoy!
1. When the city says they’d like to showcase some of the local culture and invites us, Running a Hackerspace
2. DIY J.Crew-Inspired Necklace, owlswakeup
3. Tutorial: Paper Flower Push Pins, Dollar Store Crafts
4. Review: Needles and Artifice, Plus Sample Project, All She Wants To Do Is Knit (Ok, so this is actually a post from January, but I didn’t read it until April. And this book looks awesome!)
5. Photo Gallery: the Brooks Musuem’s Spring Break Chalk Art Fest, I Love Memphis
6. Advice to my young self on my one-year-Con-niversary, Starts with A Bang For those not in the know, I was the head of programming for MidSouthCon 30. Ethan was a fantastic guest, and we were thrilled to have him!
7. The Best New Fonts (VOL. 3), Smart School House
8. Strawberry Lemonade Slushie, Blissful and Domestic
9. Plus Size Shopping: Before, During, and After You Shop- A Roundup, The Curvy Fashonista
10. Full Skirts with Trimmed Tulle peeking out, Make It & Love It This might be a kid’s skirt, but I would totally make this in my size and wear it!
11. 5 Difficulties New Sewing Machine Users Commonly Encounter, While She Naps
12. Cadence KAL: Finishing your Knit!, KristenMakes Great tips for knitters!
13. April Fools: My History of Failed Jokes, After Plumcake
14. SIMPLE LAYERED SUMMER SKIRT // NATIONAL SERGER MONTH, One Little Minute
15. Vengeance is a dish best served with inflatable horns, The Bloggess
P.S. Since Google Reader is being shut down soon, I’ve migrated over to TheOldReader. They’re having some growing pains, but they’re awesome